Register NOW for your chance to win tickets to the
4 General Admission Passes
One lucky listener from KZNT Radio will be drawn to win so enter the form below through August 25th for your chance!
Colorado State Fair Ticket Contest Official Contest Rules
- The “Colorado State Fair Ticket Contest” (“Contest”) is open to all U.S. residents in the KZNT(AM) broadcast listening area 18 years of age or older who register between August 8, 2014 and August 24, 2014 online at www.newstalk1460.com. Each entrant may complete only one entry per person per week and must not have accumulated station prizes totaling $600 or more in the past 12 months nor won a station contest in the previous 30 days. Employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and immediate family and household members of Bison Media, Inc. – KZNT(AM) (“Radio Station”), its parent company, its parent’s affiliated companies, and its advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
- There will be five (5) Grand Prize winners. From 12:00AM MST on August 8, 2014 through 12:00AM MST on August 24, 2014, registrations will be collected online at www.newstalk1460.com. On Monday, August 25, 2014 at 9AM MST, five (5) Grand Prize winners will be randomly selected from all eligible entries. The winners will be notified by phone within two (2) days from the date of selection. The winners must complete an affidavit of eligibility and liability and, where lawful, publicity release. If Radio Station does not receive the affidavit and release within three (3) days of notification, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Except where prohibited by law, by signing the affidavit and release, the winner grants permission to the use of his/her/its name, likeness, picture, portrait, hometown, service mark, voice, biographical/other information, and statements for advertising and promotional purposes for this and other promotions by Radio Station without additional compensation. The prize will be awarded within approximately two (2) days after all required proof and documentation is received. The Grand Prize winners have until August 30, 2014 to redeem the prize. Odds of winning depend on the total number of entries received. Radio Station is not responsible for lost, late, damaged or mishandled entries.
- There are five (5) Grand Prizes. The Grand Prize includes: a family four (4) pack of general admission tickets for one (1) day to the Colorado State Fair in Pueblo, Colorado being held from August 22, 2014 through September 1, 2014 with an approximate retail value of $60.00. Taxes, titles, fees, parking and transportation to the event must be paid by contest prize winner. No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent will be given for the contest prize; provided, Radio Station may, at its sole discretion, substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to abide by and be bound by all of these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of the General Manager of Radio Station (“Contest Judge”), whose decision shall be final. The Contest Judge may prohibit an entrant from participating in this Contest, in his sole discretion, if, in the opinion of the Contest Judge, the entrant fails to abide by these rules, or acts (i) in an unprofessional manner, (ii) with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrant or Radio Station, its parent company, its parent’s affiliated companies or its advertising and promotion agencies, or (iii) in any other disruptive manner. The winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes, and for all license, registration, and other fees or charges for the Contest Prize. All federal, state, and local laws apply. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to release and hold Radio Station, its parent company and its parent’s affiliated companies harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage, and claims based on any libel, slander, illegal competition or trade practice, violation of rights of privacy, infringement of copyrights or other rights of third parties.
- To find out who won the Contest send your e-mail request to jsmith@KBIQradio.com, or look for the winners names posted on www.newstalk1460.com once the names have become available after the conclusion of the Contest.