Enemies… jealousy… antipathy. It sounds like the script for a Hollywood thriller, but these words actually describe the feelings between two of the most powerful democratic families in the country. The Clintons and the Obamas… it’s more than a political rivalry, it’s a blood feud.
With unparalleled reporting and access to the most sensitive sources close to the principals, New York times bestseller author, Ed Klein pulls back the veil on the mutual loathing between the Clintons and the Obamas, in his brand new book, Blood Feud.
Jaw-dropping in its revelations, compulsively readable in the famous Klein style, Blood Feud will be the most talked about political book of the year!
Right now, you can win a free autographed copy of Ed Klein’s new book*
“Blood Feud” is now available in stores…
*see official rules below the form*
Official Contest Rules
- The “Edward Klein Book Giveaway Contest”(“Contest”) is open to any legal resident of the United States, eighteen (18) years of age or older who resides in the KZNT AM broadcast listening area. Each entrant may complete only one entry per person or entity. Employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and immediate family and household members of KZNT AM (“Radio Station”), its parent company, its parent’s affiliated companies, and its advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
- There will be a total of five (5) Prize winners. From Monday, June 23, 2014 through Friday, June 27, 2014, listeners can register to win the Prize by filling out and submitting an online entry form at newstalk1460.com. The five (5) Prize winners will be randomly selected from all eligible entries on Monday, June 30, 2014 at 9:00AM local time. Winners will have to complete an affidavit of eligibility and liability and, where lawful, publicity release. If Radio Station does not receive the affidavit and release within five (5) days of notification, the prize may be forfeited. Except where prohibited by law, by signing the affidavit and release, the winner grants permission to the use of his/her/its name, likeness, picture, portrait, hometown, service mark, voice, biographical/other information, and statements for advertising and promotional purposes for this and other promotions by Radio Station without additional compensation. The Prize will be awarded within approximately two (2) weeks after all required proof and documentation is received. Odds of winning depend on the total number of entries received.
- There are a total of five (5) Prizes: one (1) autographed copy of “Blood Feud: The Clintons vs. the Obamas” by Edward Klein (“Prize”), with an approximate retail value of $27.99. No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent will be given for the Prize, provided however, Radio Station may, at its sole discretion, substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to abide by and be bound by all of these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of General Manager of Radio Station ("Contest Judge"). All decisions regarding the Contest including, but not limited to, selecting the winner, will be made by the Contest Judge, whose decisions shall be final. The Contest Judge may prohibit an entrant from participating in this Contest, in his/her sole discretion, if, in the opinion of the Contest Judge, the entrant fails to abide by these rules, or otherwise acts (i) in a non-professional or inappropriate manner, (ii) with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrant or Radio Station, its parent company, its parent’s affiliated companies or its advertising and promotion agencies, or (iii) in any other disruptive manner. The winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes, and may be required to complete a W-9 taxpayer identification form. All federal, state, and local laws apply. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to release and hold Radio Station, its parent company and its parent’s affiliated companies harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage, and claims based on any libel, slander, illegal competition or trade practice, violation of rights of privacy, infringement of copyrights or other rights of third parties.
- To find out the winners of the Contest, send your e-mail request to firstname.lastname@example.org or look for the winners’ names posted on the Radio Station website once the names have become available upon the conclusion of the Contest.